Tuesday, February 22, 2011
New York Fashion Week Fall 2011: Favorite Moments
I've finally come out of my NYFW-induced coma and developed enough presence of mind to sort through my pictures and pick out some of my favorites from the week. I must say, as hectic as it was work-wise, I definitely had a lot of fun this time around. The parties were extra enjoyable and it was great being able to reunite with all my favorite fashion people over and over again for seven days straight.
1. The awesome 70s vibe at Chris Benz.
2. Cynthia Steffe had some unbelievably cozy-looking outerwear, including this soft color-blocked jacket.
3. Tibi's bright beanies were great.
4. I loved the party-girl look at Alice + Olivia. Bright red laughing lips, tilted eyeliner.
5. Cannot for the life of me remember which show this was from.
6. Chris Benz. Look at those pants! And that hat!
7. Final walk at one show or another.
8. Oscar de la Renta. My absolute favorite, every single time. Look at that emerald gown. Dreamy.
9. Bryanboy and I at the Last Magazine/Kanon party at Indochine. It was the last night of fashion week and we had one serious dance-off. David Prutting from Billy Farrell Agency took that pic.