I'm currently working from Zurich for the next couple of weeks, spending time with my boyfriend here and experiencing the cold (but beautiful) Swiss winter. Lately, I've found myself traveling way more than I ever have before, which has given me a perpetual case of jetlag no matter where I am, forcing me to pay more attention to self-care. Especially in these festive winter months, with people jetting all over the place to visit family and friends, it's important to be conscious about what you're ingesting, and to take particular pleasure in simple things like a perfect white hairbrush that stimulates the scalp, the best Japanese green tea on the planet, and a super powerful face serum that will make you glowy and dewy even after a gazillion hour flight with a chatty neighbor. Here are some of my favorite things to help out with the energy drain that comes with holiday travel. xo
1. This honeydew is super scarce, very delicious, and prized for its mineral content and medicinal properties. Drizzle over anything and everything. Also, while you're at it, check out everything else on QUITOKEETO. Favorite new site, thanks to a heads up from Tim from Lottie + Doof.
2. These D&A phyto enzyme capsules are something of a miracle. They combine 54 different natural organic herbs, and promote newfound energy, mental clarity, positivity, detoxification, appetite decrease, and a host of other benefits. The founder, James, went to Korea and worked with the most experienced, knowledgeable herbalist there to develop D&A, and I couldn't recommend it more.
3. My favorite, super warming green tea filled with bits of roasted rice, for a nutty taste. Yum.
4. A Mason Pearson hairbrush that detangles and stimulates the scalp.
5. It always helps to love your luggage! Obsessed with Everlane's very affordable Weekender.
6. This stuff will take 10 years off your face, I swear.