Friday, October 8, 2010
Snapshots from Paris Part One
Bonjour! I'm finally back from my travels and very very happy to be home. I had an incredible time in Shanghai and Paris but after two full weeks away, I started to miss my Suz Monster, the friends who weren't with us, my apartment and being in the same time zone as my clients (working when everyone is 6-12 hours behind isn't exactly a walk in the Tuileries). Anyway, that said, apologies for the extended absence from this blog--Blogger was banned in China (!!) and my photo uploader wasn't working in Paris, soooo. Here we are, two weeks later. Some snapshots from Paris, my favorite city in the world (besides good, old NYC, of course).
1. Elin and I outside of Les Philosophies, a delicious restaurant in the Marais.
2. A neon sign at the Uniqlo party.
3. Rue des Rosiers in the Marais.
4. Getting some fresh air outside of Le Baron with Elin and Maia.
5. These crazy boys: Mike, Franco, Steven.
6. Another neon sign in the garden of the Uniqlo party.
7. At the Karl Lagerfeld exhibit at the Maison Europeenne de la Photographie.
8. The legendary restaurant L'Ami Louis where I had an earth-shattering meal of roast chicken and potatoes. Best chicken I've ever had period.
9. May and Becka at Matt's birthday dinner at Hotel Amour.
10. The Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes I walked all over Paris in--wore them literally every single day.
11. In the Jardin des Tuileries.
12. French kids float their little boats in the stone fountains in the Jardin des Tuileries.
13. Beautiful in the Tuileries.
14. A view of the Eiffel Tower.